For additional information, please visit the official website
What: The 2015 Parliament of the World’s Religions
When: October 15 to October 19, 2015
Where: Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
The Parliament is the oldest, the largest, and the most inclusive gathering of people of all faith and traditions.
The first Parliament took place in 1893. Since, this historic event has taken place in Chicago, USA • Cape Town, South Africa • Barcelona, Spain • Melbourne, Australia – and now in Salt Lake City, Utah!
Who Should Attend?
You should attend:
- If you are concerned about war, terrorism, and hatred
- If you care for creation and are worried about climate change
- If you are troubled by the widening wealth gap and wasteful consumption
- If you care for religions and nations working together in harmony for the good of humanity
You will also find:
- Trainings in dialogue, interfaith activism, fundraising, and organizing
- World-class religious music, films, exhibits, and performances
- Shopping for ethnic, international, and religious books and goods
Your Opportunity to Share
You can submit your proposal for sharing how people of faith work together in your community, or concerning the issues of war and violence, climate change, and wealth disparity.
You are encouraged to share your faith, listen to others, and ask questions in break-out sessions and circles.
Networking & Connections
The Parliament is a great networking opportunity! 60% of attendees are well-connected within the interfaith community.
Most people attend because of the extraordinary experience and relationships formed at the Parliament.