“Movement” Video Discussion Guide
- Icebreaker question – “How long have you been a member of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)?”
- Which description of “movement” rang true for you? What words were the most surprising?
- As Disciples of Christ, we strive to follow Christ. Cathy Hubbard understood the life of the disciples as a journey of change. What changes have occurred because of the church? What changes is God calling this movement to create?
- Michael Swartzentruber states a movement as being risky, bold, and creative. How does our church live out this understanding? Where are places where we could live this out more fully?
- “Syncopated with heaven!” Christal Williams offers us a vivid metaphor of “movement.” Where is our church in sync as we move together? Where might we need to find more syncopation together?
Download a Copy of the Group Study Guide
Download a Copy of the Individual Study Guide
“Movement” Worship Resources
Identity Worship Materials: Movement (2014)